West Haven, CT
West Haven is a city in New Haven County, Connecticut, United States. At the 2010 census, the population of the city was 55,564. Settled in 1648, West Haven (then known as West Farms) was a part of the original New Haven Colony. In 1719, it became the separate parish of West Haven, but was still officially a part of New Haven until 1822.